Why Choose Us?
You can build a secure, profitable future with Woodberry Wealth Preservation & Corporate Consulting.
At WWMA, we go above and beyond client expectations by continuously providing the very best methods for gaining, maintaining, and managing wealth. Our devotion to quality service is matched only by our expertise and in-depth approach to wealth building and management. We are quickly building a reputation as one of the leading wealth management firms in New York.
Whether you are an investor looking for private wealth management, a business owner, or an individual who needs to build financial security for your family, we can give you the peace of mind that comes with well-managed finances.
Meet the Founder
The road to success
Nakiim Bey is the founder of Woodberry Wealth Preservation & Corporate Consulting. Mr. Bey began his professional journey as a paralegal at Sullivan & Cromwell and White Case Law Firm. He worked in the litigation department on the Enron Case, and the Ben Laden case regarding probate findings. Mr. Bey worked as a contract paralegal for eight years. When the economic recession hit, Bey fought back by starting anew in the financial industry while establishing his own business.
He thrived in the financial industry while working as a career agent and licensed financial advisor with Mass Mutual Marketing Partners. Mr. Bey then became a Broker selling insurance, annuities, and conducting 401K and 401B rollovers. He decided to combine his skills in both law and financial planning by developing a comprehensive approach towards wealth building and legal protection. Since it’s inception in 2008, Woodberry Wealth Preservation & Corporate Consulting has provided a unique, comprehensive approach to wealth building, and is listed among the leading wealth management firms in New York.
Client satisfaction is his goal
Mr. Bey possesses strong communication skills and approaches legal strategies with the necessary level of understanding and respect that clients deserve. Mr. Bey prioritizes creating strong client relationships and customer satisfaction. He builds lasting relationships with those looking for wealth building services.
If you are looking for private wealth management in New York, Mr. Bey has the skills you need and the experience & knowledge to address a variety of financial, and legal concerns. His practice focuses on properly recognizing the client’s needs and implementing an appropriate strategy in an effective and efficient manner to build and preserve wealth.
- The College of New Rochelle with a degree in social science with several courses in law and relative concentrations.
- Two paralegal certification from AshWorth College in Civil Litigation/Corporate Law and another in general practice.
- Licensed insurance broker for life insurance, annuities, and rollovers.
- Certification in Finance and in Law and Entrepreneurship.
- Certification from Cornell University in Change Leadership
- He attended Cornell University IRL School for Executive Leadership, while Obtaining certifications in Negotiations, Coaching and Change Leadership.
- In addition, he obtained a professional certification from the University of Cambridge in High Impact Leadership, diversity, and inclusion along with innovation studies in a global market.
- He attended HBS (Harvard Business School) to complete a professional certification in Innovative Strategies.
Nakiim Bey and his team at Woodberry Wealth Preservation & Corporate Consulting are ready to help you develop a solid wealth building strategy. Contact us today to set an appointment with the leading private wealth management and financial planners in your area.